1. Who is collecting my data?
The entity responsible for handling all user data collected via the WEBSITE is:
Legal Identity: CONSTRUCTIONS INDUSTRIELLES DE LA MEDITERANEE – CNIMLegal form: Société anonyme (Public Limited Company)
Identification Number: 662 043 595 RCS Paris
Head Quarters: 35 rue de Bassano – 75008 Paris – FRANCE
Legal Representative: M. DMITRIEFF Nicolas
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small text file stored on the hard drive of your device when you visit a website. It records certain information on your web browsing or online behaviour, which allows us to improve and facilitate your browsing experience.
What are cookies used for?
In practice, cookies also allow us to verify your identity and may also be used to record your preferences or measure the way you use our WEBSITE.
3. Installing cookies: it’s your choice
On computers, smartphones and other internet-enabled devices, the default setting of your web browser will be to accept the cookies found on websites.
Nevertheless, you retain control over cookies and you have the option of changing your browser settings to:
- Systematically block all cookies;
- Ensure that your consent is requested for all cookies encountered while you browse the internet.
To do this, simply follow the instructions and adjust the settings in your web browsers. For example:
- In Internet Explorer™: in the menu Tools ► Internet Options ► Confidentiality ► Select your preferred level
- In Firefox™: in the menu Tools ► Options ► Privacy ► Select your preferred options
- In Chrome™: configuration menu (settings button) ► Settings ► Advanced Settings ► Content Settings ► Select your options
- In Opera™: Tools menu ► Preferences ► Advanced ► Cookies ► Manage cookies ► Select your options.
4. Your consent
By using our WEBSITE, you give CNIM permission to install “technical” cookies which access, record and consult information stored in your device:
- the sole purpose of these cookies is to enable or facilitate electronic communication;
- they are strictly necessary to provide the online communication service offered by our WEBSITE.
When signing up to our WEBSITE, users are informed of the presence of tracking cookies intended primarily to offer services corresponding to their interests and to record visitor statistics. You have the option of refusing these cookies via this Cookie Management Charter.
As mentioned above, please keep in mind that if you choose to block our cookies then your browsing experience on our WEBSITE and/or the use of certain functions may be slightly affected.
Data retention period
In any case, the cookies stored on your device and any other elements used to identify you for statistical or technical purposes will be stored only as long as they are relevant for these processes and no longer than thirteen (13) months. This expiry date is not automatically extended when you visit the WEBSITE again.
Beyond this time limit, raw browsing data associated with identified users is either deleted or anonymised.
5. Other types of Personal Data
By browsing this WEBSITE, you do not have to give your Personal Data. However, we need to collect some of your Personal Data so that you can access some features of the WEBSITE, for example when you download some documents. The treatment of your data is based on your consent.
If you choose not to share your Personal Data, you won’t be able to take advantage of the features offered in this WEBSITE, such as document download or recruitment.
We remind you that the rights attached to the Personal Data Protection laws and regulations are strictly for personal purposes. By sharing personal data with CNIM, you undertake to give us only information about yourself.
The collection of personal data made through the website
The information collected on this WEBSITE through the contact forms:
- Are processed by the Data controller of CNIM.
- Are necessary to process requests for information and for commercial prospection.
- Depending on the ranges and industries you have selected in our contact or registration forms, we will send you targeted scientific information (White Papers, Application Notes, Articles) and, occasionally, service offers, event invitations or any other information related to our activity.
- The Data will be retained until its deletion is requested by the interested party or for a period of two years after your last interaction with the WEBSITE.
The information collected when submitting a job application (including spontaneous):
- Are processed by the Data controller of CNIM.
- Are necessary to process your job application and your potential recruitment.
- • The Data may be transferred to a European company of CNIM Group if your application is relevant for our Group.
- If you are recruited by our company or a CNIM Group’s company, the Data will be retained for the duration of the contract period or for a period of two years after your last interaction with the involved Company.
6. The collection of personal data made by other means
When we meet you on the trade shows in which we participate – in “Meet the Buyer” events – or when you contact us directly, we may collect the data that you provide, for example by giving us your business card, by subscribing to our mailing list, by leaving a message on the guest book, by giving us your ID on our booth, by sending us an email to obtain information about our products.
The Data collected on this occasion:
- Are processed by the Data controller of CNIM
- Are necessary to process requests for information and for commercial prospection
- The Data will be retained until its deletion is requested by the interested party or for a period of two years after your last interaction with us
7. Your rights on your Personal Data
Pursuant to the modified Act of 6 January 1978 on Data Processing, Data Files and Individual Liberties and to the Data Protection Regulation (UE 2016/679), you can exercise your right to access, delete and contest this data. To know more about your rights, read the complete rules and regulations.
You can exercise your right by sending an email request or a letter with the subject PERSONAL DATA, to or at: Data Protection Officer –CNIM – 35 rue de Bassano 75008 Paris – FRANCE. For the exercise of your rights, CNIM may require a proof of identity.
All the data received and collected by our WEBSITE are based on your consent. You can revoke it at any time by following the process described in the preceding paragraph. This withdrawal will only work for the future and could not call into question the lawfulness of the Personal Data treatment already done.
If you believe your rights have been infringed, you may file a complaint to the CNIL (the French Data Protection Authority) or the competent authority of your residency country.